Module 6 Energy Anatomy
Fri 19 October 6.30pm-8.30pm
Sat 20 October 10.30am-12.30pm
Sun 21 October 10.30am-12.30pm
Explore and experience the internal realm of energy, chakras, emotions and meridians.
We’ll minimise the woo-woo and keep it real in this down to earth exploration of the things you can’t see – emotions, energy, chakras and meridians.
- Learn the concepts of energy and consciousness and how it plays out in the body
- What is prana, and how does it move?
- What can the chakras teach us about ourselves?
- How do emotions show up in the body?
- What are meridians and how do they affect our energy and emotions?
- How does yoga influence our energy and emotions?
This Module is theory and asana based. It is recommended for students who have at least 6 months dedicated practice.