Module 8 Pranayama and Meditation
with Eliza Gill
Fri 23 November 6.30pm-8.30pm
Sat 24 November 10.30am-12.30pm
Sat 25 November 10.30a,-12.30pm
Using the breath as a bridge between mind and body, we delve into the mental realm to understand the workings of the mind and self through meditation.
- Discover the link between the breath and our mental state
- Learn breathing techniques to prepare the body and mind for meditation
- Learn about the science of meditation and brainwave frequency
- Understand the ancient purpose of meditation
- Learn meditation do’s and don’ts.
- Practice a variety of techniques to explore the inner self.
This Module is a combination of theory and practice. It is suitable for all levels.