All sessions require 60 min notice prior to session start time to cancel. If you don’t cancel with 60 min notice you will be charged for the session. No exceptions.
Sessions must be cancelled online. Email cancellations won’t get to us on time.
Monthly and Direct Debit members who book a session and don’t cancel with 60 min notice will be charged a $15 cancellation fee.
Please choose carefully, all of our memberships and session packs are non-refundable. Memberships can be paused for any reason. You can transfer or sell your membership to another person.
If you are booked for a workshop or course and provide 72hrs notice of cancellation, you will get a full refund. No refund will be made if less than 72hrs notice is provided. No exceptions.
Our 10 Session Pass has an 12-month expiry date. If your membership expires and you have remaining classes, we will roll them into a new membership for you.
If you have a Direct Debit or monthly membership, you can pause your pass/payments if you go away or get sick or injured. Email us to extend or pause your pass. The minimum period is 1 week.
Our sessions start on time, and we lock the doors for security reasons. If you’re late, you will be locked out, and if you booked, you will be charged for the session. No exceptions.
Teenagers over 16 are welcome to attend our Vinyasa and Pilates classes. Children under 16 are not allowed to observe or wait in the reception area during class.
Yin Yoga and Meditation classes are 18+. Under 18s have a very different nervous system and the stillness and focus required for these classes is not suitable for teens under 18.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
We reserve the right to pause or terminate your membership immediately; to protect the health and safety of you or other members; or the temporary or permanent closure of the studio; or if we reasonably believe you have engaged in inappropriate conduct.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Conditions of entry you acknowledge and accept:
1. Entry will be refused or you may be requested to leave the studio if:
- You are using abusive or threatening language or behaving in a threatening way; or
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol; or
- You behave in another way that is considered to be risky, disrespectful or seriously inappropriate.
- You are displaying symptoms of COVID19
2. You acknowledge and understand that CCTV will be installed for you and Cultivate Calm Yoga staff safety and crime and misconduct prevention. You consent to being filmed under CCTV for these purposes.